Sunday, July 12, 2015

Comic Con 2015 The Walking Dead


I have to admit 2015 comic con was the best ever.  It seems like the convention has standardize what to expect.  I remember when it was only cosplay and trading goods with fellow fans.

Well this year was a big surprise because of the big movie trailers and TV show new season reveals like the The Walking Dead. I will post a link below.

My first impression of the The Walking Dead season 6 was seems like it's going to be political meaning a clash for leadership and a lot of change among loyalty in that group.  

It seems the peaceful town that the survivors have settled is turning into a dysotopia.  The knowledgeable mayor is no longer in power.  Rick seems aggressive but he doesn't have the full support of the group. My favorite redneck Daryl doesn't seem to be eager to follow anymor, and he seems like he's going his own way in life.  I saw a few glimpses of a mega zombie horde overtaking the town and a few familiar faces meeting their end meaning getting eaten alive.  

I won't reveal too much because I don't understand what is fully going on from the brief introduction.  I won't to see how the stories will develop before I assume anything Bc you know the writers for the Walking Dead are experts at plot twist.  Here is the season 6 trailer:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Destiny 2 season 18: Release date, Arc 3.0,

  The current Season of the Haunted will end on August 23. The usual weekly maintenance happens at 6pm BST (10am PDT, 1pm EDT, 7pm CEST), so...