Monday, July 13, 2015

Lady Gaga In American Horror Story: Horror


Another comic con reveal is Lady Gaga starring in the next chapter of American Horror Story: Hotel.

My concern about Lady Gaga joining to show is how will an unproven actress/popstar joining the cast affect  the show?  The American Horror Story is reknown for its star studded cast with award winning talent that was willing to take a professional hit just to create a high quality TV show.  Lady Gaga being casted to the show clearly is favoritism by the show creator who is a fan of her music.

I fear the direction the show is going to take will be more commercial/main stream and change from the indie artistic grotto that I was accustom to.  I'm a fan of change and different, but I'm not a fan of hiring your friends because you want to be seen as cool in their eyes.  I know it's more an attempt to lure in Lady Gaga's large fan base to become an audience for the American Horror Story series.  I have to see what they are going to do with Lafu Gaga's role because I have my favorites in the cast that I feel took hits in the lastest series Freak Show just to stay onboard with the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Destiny 2 season 18: Release date, Arc 3.0,

  The current Season of the Haunted will end on August 23. The usual weekly maintenance happens at 6pm BST (10am PDT, 1pm EDT, 7pm CEST), so...