Monday, June 15, 2015

Final Fantasy 7 Remake Confirmed


Looks like I have to buy a PS 4 or Sony gives me one since I'm a popular video game blogger because it has been confirmed that a Final Fantasy 7 remake is underdevelopment and coming to PS 4 first.



Nothing other than a teaser trailer was announced so stay tuned for the release date and more information.  Final Fantasy 7 definitely will be a game I'm going to follow. 



I saw a shot of what I think is slim down Barret with his handgun arm. In my mind I thought Barret was a 6'5" 300lb version of Mr. T that was a hotheaded leader but compassionate.  In the movie, they kicked it old school racist making Barret seem like a fool stumbling to success by accident and didn't know what he was doing.  I hate that shit by Asian cartoons like Dragon Ball Z and video games like Street Fighter when they depict black characters as dumb and slow witted. I don't like that stuff.  As a fan that grew up on the game, I hope they don't change too much other than improved graphics.  I'm not a fan of the final fantasy movies or any games past Final Fantasy X, so I will be very disappointed to see any aspects of those media being integrated into the FF7 remake.  So just keep a winning formula the way it was.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Destiny 2 season 18: Release date, Arc 3.0,

  The current Season of the Haunted will end on August 23. The usual weekly maintenance happens at 6pm BST (10am PDT, 1pm EDT, 7pm CEST), so...