Tuesday, June 2, 2015

ARK: Survival Evolved


Early access has been given to gamers for Ark: Survival Evolved Alpha v1.54, and I must admit my first impressions of the game are driven by the gameplay curiosity and by the graphics of this MMO. 

Ark: Survival Evolved will be available on pc and all consoles so the frame rate will be capped at 30 frames per second.  

What I like about this multiplayer survival game is from the beginning you are placed in a world where technology and dinosaurs meet, and yes you can tame the dinosaurs!

There is a leveling up system where you gain experience point and unlock vital survival skills to progress through the game such as crafting tools like axes and learning how to build campfires and cook.

I can't post too much until the 1 pm broadcasting rule developers placed in the game but I will discuss what I like and don't like as I play.  One annoyance I noticed early on was that consumables like mejo berries must been eaten within seven minutes of collection or they spoil. 
There is crafting timer for creating items and building.  

There isn't a lot information about the game, what to do or how to do anything so it's wing it until more is known. It's unexplored territory with a lot of anticipated so I will keep y'all informed about Ark: Survival Evolved as I learn more.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Destiny 2 season 18: Release date, Arc 3.0,

  The current Season of the Haunted will end on August 23. The usual weekly maintenance happens at 6pm BST (10am PDT, 1pm EDT, 7pm CEST), so...