Saturday, January 13, 2018

Why Does 7 Days to Die on Xbox One Suck Compared to PS4?


Has anyone else noticed the BIG difference between the game play and look of 7 Days to Die on Xb?ox One vs PS4? 

I play 7 Days to Die on Xbox One, but I see videos of the game on PS4, and I feel swindled!  The Xbox One version of 7 Days to Die is like the alpha 15 or 16 version of the game that came out 2-3 years ago.   The PS4 version of 7 Days to Die is alpha 17 which is the new version and similar to the current PC version.

It really upset me that I'm missing out on several new zombies, building types, weapons, base defenses, animals, bandits, traders, points of interests, clothes, tools, graphics and more.  It basically a whole other game.  I wish I could file a complaint with TellTale games for half assing the development of the Xbox One version of the game. 

TellTale games needs to stop being lazy and really update the Xbox One game the way its PS4 developer has.  It really makes me not want to play the Xbox One version b/c it feels like i'm playing a Nintendo 64 version of 7 Days to Die when a PS4 version is out.

I'm not joking or being dramatic.  For example golden rod and cotton looks like a picture on Xbox One, but on PS4 it looks like a real plant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Destiny 2 season 18: Release date, Arc 3.0,

  The current Season of the Haunted will end on August 23. The usual weekly maintenance happens at 6pm BST (10am PDT, 1pm EDT, 7pm CEST), so...