Friday, August 31, 2012

The Walking Dead Episode 3, my reaction

Developers finally released the third episode on the august 28th and played it.  I have to say The walking dead episode 3:long run ahead is fucking insane.

The previous episodes were controversial, but I admit the writting and direction went to untouch points i've never seen in video games.  I was shocked that teenager sold the group out, and caused so much trouble which resulted in several unavoidable deaths for major characters.  I don't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't played the lastes episode yet but....wow, they went there.

It kinda left an empty feeling in my heart when I was done.  The characters I liked the most are all gone now, it's really just a survival scenario game now b/c all i cared about is gone.  I wonder what episode 4 is going to be about b/c i really don't give a shit about who left.

I give episode 3 and 8/10.  It took the text and point clicking aspects away and actually made you do some shooting with a rifle and movement to avoid dying, so i give designers mad points for the extra effort worth the wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Destiny 2 season 18: Release date, Arc 3.0,

  The current Season of the Haunted will end on August 23. The usual weekly maintenance happens at 6pm BST (10am PDT, 1pm EDT, 7pm CEST), so...