Saturday, February 17, 2018

The Division - 3 Tips to How To Level Up to 25 in 6 hours


I must admit for $15 The Division is a great game.  I'm late to the movement for this game, but I came at the perfect moment.  From what my co-op partners tell me, the new DLC just hit and new content is available for the first time for everyone. That being said, it's a new game for everyone 2 years after it's release.  I'll get straight to the point and not tease you.  Here is how you can level up to 25 in 6 hours.

1.  Make friends with a high level player - I want to stress this more than anything. You can level up fast by co-op with higher level players b/c the experience you get from complete missions on their level will jump your level up anywhere from 1 to 5 levels.  I rolled with someone level 30 when I was level 5.  In 2 hours, I was level 18. 

2.  Optimize your gear - I really didn't pay attention to this, and that was the reason I died quick.  Try to get your toughness and DPS at least to 10,000 and have all your armor gear at least at 75.  Watch what mods you get b/c some will give you resistance and bonus that will give you a real advantage.

3. Don't go into the Dark Zone alone - I don't care if you're 1 or 30, you'll never defeat the dark zone alone.  I had people betray me in the dark zone and steal my loot, so be careful who you partner with as well.  Folks are sick and sadistic in the DZ.  The DZ is worth it, b/c you can get rare gear in there that will give you an advantage early on.

I hear a lot of  hard core video gamers brag about spending real money/cash to get rare cache's and unlock features in the game.  I don't see the point when you can get to the same levels with a little extra effort or intelligence. Remember, it's expensive to be dumb.  Don't spend cash to get an advantage with the Division when you can exploit the game mechanics.

Watch at twitch.tv/jetrecords
youtube.com/jetrecords266 or jetrecords226
Instagram 266

No comments:

Post a Comment

Destiny 2 season 18: Release date, Arc 3.0,

  The current Season of the Haunted will end on August 23. The usual weekly maintenance happens at 6pm BST (10am PDT, 1pm EDT, 7pm CEST), so...