Saturday, December 30, 2017

Dragon Ball Super Episode 122


Well if you are like me, then you were anticipating seeing Vegeta become stronger than Goku this week.  Sorry to disappoint you, but there will not be an episode of Dragon Ball Super this week.

The show is off for the New Year, and Dragon Ball Super 122 will air on January 6, 2018.  I hope this episode will be worth the wait b/c it's really been two months of fillers episodes.  Goku needs to use his ultra instinct and Vegeta too inorder to be Jiren.

Have a Happy New Year peeps.

Follow me on instagram - jetrecords266
Follow me on twitchtv - twitch.tv/jetrecords
Follow me on youtube - jetrecords226 or jetrecords266

No comments:

Post a Comment

Destiny 2 season 18: Release date, Arc 3.0,

  The current Season of the Haunted will end on August 23. The usual weekly maintenance happens at 6pm BST (10am PDT, 1pm EDT, 7pm CEST), so...