Sunday, October 23, 2016

Negan Killed Abraham and Glenn in the Walking Dead Season Opener






After a lot of suspense, we learned that the one who felt Negan's bat first was Abraham.  It was a very graphic scene.   Negan taunted the group after the act.  Daryl jumped up and punched Negan out of anger.  Afterwards. Negan said I warned you the first one was free.  The next one you will pay the price for it.  In word for word from the comicbook, Negan killed Glenn!


Negan stated I will shut that Sh#t down no exception.  I can see it now, Glenn fans are going to blame Daryl fans for his brutal murder.  It's a heartbreaking episode, so I will update as more comes.  Negan stated that he wasn't finished, so I predict more characters to be killed before the shows end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Destiny 2 season 18: Release date, Arc 3.0,

  The current Season of the Haunted will end on August 23. The usual weekly maintenance happens at 6pm BST (10am PDT, 1pm EDT, 7pm CEST), so...