Sunday, January 24, 2016

6 Year Anniversary- Thank You


6 years ago when I watched a report that stated minorities aren't represented on gaming television and media because they are not valued consumers by major corporations, I decided to be the voice of the consumer and start a website called www.hivegaming.blogspot.com dedicated to gaming and anime. 
 
Today we celebrated our 6 year anniversary.  I just wanted to say y'all the real MVP, and I love you all! 🎮. Shout out to everyone new and old.  If you just found my blog, then leave a comment and say hello.  I'm here today bc you all thank you for helping make a difference. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Destiny 2 season 18: Release date, Arc 3.0,

  The current Season of the Haunted will end on August 23. The usual weekly maintenance happens at 6pm BST (10am PDT, 1pm EDT, 7pm CEST), so...