Friday, April 10, 2015

Indie Video Games in Alpha Stage I'm Playing

I've gotten some critics saying I don't use AP formats when I write reviews.  All I have to say to that is that I write like I talk to my friends.  Some of my friends and followers ask what do I do when I'm not playing the lastest games.  Well, I'll share a side hustle of mine, I beta test indie games and do playthroughs for alpha versions of games that have not been released yet.  Here are my top three:


7 Days to Die
It's a good game that most don't know exist.  The game revolves around being a survivor of a nuclear near Navazgane, AZ.  It's a survivor horror game where you have to hunt, craft weapons and shelters while fighting hoards of mutants or zombies.  The game's hard challenge is don't get caught outside at night because the hoards are insanely hard to beat or outrun.  The open world of 7 Days to Die is destructible.  I don't know if it was a glitch but I literally had the roof cave in on me when a hoard of mutants attacked the home I was in.  I only played the single player mode so far, and I will explorer the multi0player mode once I make more gaming friends.

H1Z1
My friend actually told me to try this one out.  He has a successful channel, but i won't plug it because he makes like $250,000 at year off youtube and twitch doesn't need anymore advertising. This is the most popular alpha game out there.  I played a few versions of the game, and I have to admit I like the progress developers are making.  H1Z1 is a survival horror massively multiplayer online (mmo) game that puts in a small city and rural area with 100s of zombies and other players.  The main challenge to me is surviving the other players or the player vs player environment(pvp) .  When someone says "I'm friendly" never believe that because 100% it's trap for his friend to snipe you.  The main goal of the game is looting homes, camps, and buildings for gear to help you survive.  You can find car parts and drive around the map, but a shotgun to the radiator or hidden hump on the street will immobilize you quick and cause instant death. There are options to build bases and loot lockers.  The last time i played it that was all you could do with the game, so I hope more will be added later.

Reign of Kings
I played this game a few times, and the racism of players in the community was annoying.  Moderators and admin have gone a long way to keep it clean, but it threw me off a bit.  Reign of Kings is a medieval sandbox game that allows you collect resources, craft gear, hunt and claim the throne as king.  As king, you can raise taxes on resources and maintain the kingdom.  This game is one where you need friends because defending the throne or even walking around the open world is difficult.  It's a fun game with a lot to offer, but the only down side is other players that exploit the game.  It's early but I believe with a few mods the game will have a lot of interest later on.

I play anything I get for free, so if you want me to play your game and review it.  Send it may way.  I got a fanbase of 400,000 around the global.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Destiny 2 season 18: Release date, Arc 3.0,

  The current Season of the Haunted will end on August 23. The usual weekly maintenance happens at 6pm BST (10am PDT, 1pm EDT, 7pm CEST), so...