Monday, June 24, 2013

State of Decay Update

The phenomenial hit state of decay has final been approved for its first update.  The update is a whopping 60mb+

The first question I had when I download it was what did the download do?  Multiple sites said the download fixed bugs and repeatative dialogue, but I still get the bugs: such as zombies trapped understairs, "I killed your pony after it tried to eat me" quote, and getting stuck in the walls.

I play the game and damn...it still has problems walking on the sidewalks.  I hate that you can't save your npc's when their in trouble.  Nothing worse than spending 14 hours leveling up and you see that character die from being eaten by 2 regular zombies.

I know one time I saw my npc running into a horde.  I hauled ass and killed the horde.  Then, a swat zombie spawned.  I killed it. Then  feral zombie spawned, it nearly killed me.  Then the big-uh spawned still killed it. Then 2 regular zombies seemed immuned to melee and dodged bullets like the matrix.  End of my character and the npc.  Bullshit!  Developers need to fix that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Destiny 2 season 18: Release date, Arc 3.0,

  The current Season of the Haunted will end on August 23. The usual weekly maintenance happens at 6pm BST (10am PDT, 1pm EDT, 7pm CEST), so...