Saturday, December 15, 2012

No more X-play and Attack of the Show G4

I learned from my friend that Xplay and attack of the show were cancelled.  I have to admit I never really watched attack of the show.  Despite them having a playmate on there it never really appealed to me.  She seemed like she had an attitude on the show and the type that wouldn't talk to the geeky audience that watched the show, so all well...

X-play that's show.  I hadn't watched it in a while but I grew up on it.  Sad to see it go.  They got rid of adam for that dick from the real world, and I stopped watching since then.

I heard that g4 is going to be replaced by Esquire or GQ network.  So there area of geekdom is over.  I'm shocked but not surprised. I always campaigned there was a lack of diversity on both shows, so it never appealed to me in that aspect.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Destiny 2 season 18: Release date, Arc 3.0,

  The current Season of the Haunted will end on August 23. The usual weekly maintenance happens at 6pm BST (10am PDT, 1pm EDT, 7pm CEST), so...