Monday, March 12, 2018

What's Your Opinion on the Black Panther Movie?



I have been really busy creating content for twitch TV and YouTube, so I haven't had the opportunity to see the new Black Panther movie.  I saw on the news this morning that the movie has been #1 at the box office for 4 weeks in a row and has gross over $1 Billion dollars.  The statistics support that Black Panther is a good movie, but what is your opinion about it?

I got friends and family that seen the movie, and they say it's okay.  I read reviews on the internet that said it was game changing like Wonder Woman, but I honestly thought Wonder Woman sucked.  I wasn't feeling the world war stuff, and it really didn't match the themes I was familiar from the tv series or comic books.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Destiny 2 season 18: Release date, Arc 3.0,

  The current Season of the Haunted will end on August 23. The usual weekly maintenance happens at 6pm BST (10am PDT, 1pm EDT, 7pm CEST), so...