Thursday, June 16, 2016

Dead Rising 4 and E3 2016



I can't believe E3 is here already!  I guess with tv shows like xplay and stuff being cancelled, there isn't a lot of gaming news and hype around the event.  One particular game that I can't wait to get my hands on is Dead Rising 4.


I'm liking the return of our survivalist reporter Frank West as the main character.  There was downloadable content in Dead Rising 3 to play as Frank West, but it's not the same as having a whole game to yourself with a pioneer.   



It looks like the game will take place around Christmas in the town of Willamette.  Not information has been provided on the story or why Frank West is rampaging on zombies here, but I like the elemental gadgets and tricked out vehicles that I saw in the trailer.  It looks like there will be an emphasis on crafting like in Dead Rising 3.  I'm hoping we get more content this time around because I blew through Dead Rising 3 in a weekend.

Dead Rising 4 is expected to be release around Christmas time on December 6, 2016. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Destiny 2 season 18: Release date, Arc 3.0,

  The current Season of the Haunted will end on August 23. The usual weekly maintenance happens at 6pm BST (10am PDT, 1pm EDT, 7pm CEST), so...