Saturday, August 15, 2015

Attack on Titan Theatrical Release Dates


Like many anime fans, I'm excited to see a live action version of my favorite anime come to the big screen.


Fortunately for fans of the anime/manga, producers didn't compact every episode of the whole show in one movie.  There will be at least two movies with seperate release dates and showings.


The first  movie will be released September 31 in North America wit English subtitles.  The first movie will detail the origins of Attack on Titan all the way to the major conflicts which grabbed my attention. 


The second movie will be released on October 20.  The second movie will move forward the regular series, but no certainty on which episodes have been announced. 


Live action movies are famous for being the catalyst to bring a franchise down.  Eren and his gang are up against the impossible, so I hope the movie will provide me with the high quality entertainment I'm accustom to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Destiny 2 season 18: Release date, Arc 3.0,

  The current Season of the Haunted will end on August 23. The usual weekly maintenance happens at 6pm BST (10am PDT, 1pm EDT, 7pm CEST), so...