Monday, August 4, 2014

I stand for what is right!


Happy Birthday to my dad. He would have been 61, had everything not went wrong from the late ambulance to do the nothing surgeon. The last memory with my Dad was the cleanest surgeon I've ever seen telling me he died, and the image of a student doctor in glasses on the table still trying to save my dad. To add insult to injury, instead of talking with my family the surgeon was talking to the nurse with 6 piercings in her ear and multi-color about what they were going to do on their date later. It taught me at a young age, if you going take a job...then do it right, have a passion for it.  Also, it taught to fight for what you love and have a voice...never go anywhere that people try to take that away and make you feel unimportant or take your civil rights away! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Destiny 2 season 18: Release date, Arc 3.0,

  The current Season of the Haunted will end on August 23. The usual weekly maintenance happens at 6pm BST (10am PDT, 1pm EDT, 7pm CEST), so...