Sunday, September 13, 2020

Stardew Valley 1.5 Update and Creator Comments on Possible Sequel?


It’s is confirmed that a mega update is coming to The indie hit game Stardew Valley with the 1.5 patch but an even bigger tease is that a sequel to Stardew Valley is in development.

“I’m not willing to commit to Stardew Valley 1.6,” said Barone while speaking to Game Informer. “I will say that I definitely love Stardew Valley. I love it as a world and a universe. I don’t think [1.5] will be the end of Stardew Valley. I would not be surprised if there’s another Stardew Valley update, or multiple updates, or a Stardew Valley 2. Who knows? There isn’t currently a Stardew Valley 2; after 1.5, I’ll decide what the next step for Stardew Valley is. But I would say there will probably be another step for Stardew Valley. In the meantime, I’m also working on a couple of new projects – solo projects – so I have plenty to do.”

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Destiny 2 season 18: Release date, Arc 3.0,

  The current Season of the Haunted will end on August 23. The usual weekly maintenance happens at 6pm BST (10am PDT, 1pm EDT, 7pm CEST), so...